Sunday 1 November 2009

the White House

This will be the first of my series paintings about the future, how I see the future, which is a grim on for the time of man has ended. But do to the absence of man beauty and balance return once again. To make this visible my painting will show the white house – symbol of freedom, wealth, modern society and democracy – burn out, crumbled and overgrown. It is standing on an open space in a wild forest in the background an abandoned and deteriorated city is barely visible. On the open space in front of the once bright white building overgrown and broken (pieces of) objects that signified our current society (like a car or a plain) lie scattered around.
Here are some sketches and the drawing I made on the canvas as a start of my painting.


No comments:

Post a Comment