Sunday 15 November 2009

Diary of an Optimist

I consider myself a happy and satisfied person and my actual goal is that everybody feels this way about him or herself and their life’s. I wish that everybody could see what I see and feel what I feel, not that I want that you will be like me, far from it that would be terrible; I would like to give you an insight in a way of looking at your reality that might differ from yours and could make you feel better.

That is why I started an online diary on another blog, the Diary of an Optimist(click quick, it's a link), so I can share with you my life, my problem, their solutions, my feelings (the happy and the sad ones). Especially photos of what I am seeing and descriptions of the little things that happen to me, just to show the significance of what most people overlook and think of as insignificant.

As an artist you are supposed to create art so my life will be my art piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment