Sunday 1 November 2009

What am I trying to do?

What I am trying to do here is not to just criticise our world and way of life, post philosophies and ideas about life. I am trying change the world in small steps by getting more and more people aware through this blog and other means.
This creating of awareness consist 3 parts: past, present and future. I will show you our destructive nature:
- In the past by posting photos of and text about the leftovers of great
civilisations that once ruled great parts of the world.
- The present by posting newspaper articles about the cruelties done to humans,
animals and environment.
- The future by posting my post apocalyptic paintings of how I see our future,
actually our non existing future because of the way we are destroying ourselves.

But I’m just not that cynical and changing the world just doesn’t happen by complaining about the current situation. So there is an optimistic part as well. I will try to show you and everybody else who is reading my blog some love and happiness. Ways and ideas how just to have fun and be happy. But also show everybody the great things that some extraordinary people do for this world and its inhabitants.

No comments:

Post a Comment